Welcome to Aqualift website
You will also find information on your rights and the way to exercise them.
This information is communicated in accordance with the current regulations, in particular the European directive concerning personal data processing and privacy protection in the electronic communications sector (2002/58 / EC), which stipulates that the storage, obtaining and accessing information on your terminal is permitted provided that you have received information on the purposes for processing this information in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (the “GDPR”), and, subject to essential cookies, that you have consented to it.
- Different types of cookies
For the purposes of this policy, the terms “cookies and other tracers” or “cookies” mean all the tracers deposited or read during the consultation of this website. This includes http cookies, “flash” cookies, beacons also called “invisible pixels” and “web bugs”, scripts or even the result of the footprint calculation in the case of “fingerprinting”. This policy applies whether or not “cookies” collect personal data.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small set of information that can be transmitted by websites through your browser. These cookies are stored on your terminal (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.) when you visit certain websites. Cookies make it possible in particular to store and retrieve information concerning the browsing habits of the user of a website or of his/her equipment and then, based on this information, to recognize him/her.
The data obtained through these cookies may relate in particular to the number of pages visited, the language chosen, the city where the IP address for connecting to the website is located, the frequency and recurrence of visits, the duration of the visit, the browser, the operator or the type of terminal used for the visit.
What is a web beacon?
Otherwise called a “pixel tag”, “invisible pixel”, “clear GIFs”, “web bugs” or “web beacons”, the web beacon is a piece of autonomous code or an image present on certain pages for the purposes of control and traffic monitoring.
What is a fingerprint calculation?
The fingerprint calculation or “fingerprinting” allows the creation of a unique identifier of the machine consulting a web page, based on elements of its configuration for tracking purposes.
- The cookies
In general, there are different reasons for using cookies.
- Certain cookies are necessary for the websites to function properly and allow you to access and log in using essential features. The sole purpose of “Essential cookies” is to allow and facilitate electronic communication. Essential for the operation of the online communication service you request, they will be used to allow you to connect to your user session, display the requested page in a format appropriate to your screen or to allow the website to function optimally and facilitate navigation so as to:
- Ensure the website navigation quality and safety, particularly during the ordering process for a product or service, or measure the loading time of the various elements of the page;
- Store the information entered in the fields provided for this purpose when the user changes pages;
- Allow the user to stay on the same host server for the duration of his/her session;
- Redirect the user to the website of the language or the subsidiary corresponding to the country from which he/she seems to be connecting;
- Manage load peaks;
- Take into account the user’s acceptance or refusal of the analysis of data collected on the website.
In accordance with the aforementioned regulations, their use does not require your consent. However, you can block and/or delete them using your browser settings. As a result, your user experience as well as the safety of your browsing may be degraded. Likewise, some pages and features may be inaccessible (manager, shopping cart, etc.).
(B) Other cookies are necessary to improve your browsing experience. “Improvement cookies” are used to:
- Collect and analyze information on the visitors’ behavior on our websites, in order to improve the websites’ functioning (including for example improving their performance or page visibility);
- Provide value-added services designed to improve your user experience, such as virtual assistant solutions (the “chatbot”), live chat or call button (the “click-to-call”);
- Secure our websites by detecting abnormal activities, for example.
In accordance with the regulations, they are used with your consent.
These cookies are not essential for the website to function. However, refusing these cookies may make it difficult or defective to use value-added services that improve your user experience.
(C) Other cookies are used to enable you to obtain offers related to your areas of interest. The purpose of “Advertising and personalization cookies” is to offer you content and offers tailored to your areas of interest and to improve the relevance of our ads on our partners’ websites. By disabling these cookies, the content and offers we provide will no longer be personalized according to your preferences and may therefore prove to be less relevant. In accordance with the regulations, they also require your consent. These cookies are not essential for the website functioning, but are necessary to provide offers related to your areas of interest. They are used in particular to allow you to obtain more suitable content by:
- Obtaining traffic data concerning the use of the website visited;
- Allowing the tracking of a click made to the pages of the website concerned;
- Improving the relevance of digital campaigns;
- Identifying website visitors from an advertising campaign on a third party website.
(D) Finally, other cookies allow content to be shared on social networks and other third-party websites (“Third-party cookies”). These cookies make it possible to access and use from our website software tools and platforms (such as social networks, video streaming solutions, etc.) offered by third parties and thus improve the website usability and help its promotion via content sharing to third-party platforms. In this case, data relating to website visitors, their navigation or their actions related to the content with which they interact are accessible via these third-party platforms. These websites insert different social modules and pixels allowing soliciting of the content of the different platforms providing them.
We therefore invite you to consult the confidentiality policies of these third parties:
- Google anlytics : https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=fr
- Google ads :
- How to manage these cookies?
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (the “GDPR”), the user’s agreement regarding the processing of his/her data can be expressed through the use of appropriate settings of a browser or other application.
- Cookie setting platform
Click on the different category headings in this preference center to learn more and modify our default settings. However, blocking certain types of cookies may affect your experience on our website and the services we offer. Your consent will be stored for 13 months and you will be able to access it on request from the DPO of Aqualift:
By mail: AQUALIFT, ZA de Mitry-Compans 13 rue Ernest Mercier 77290 COMPANS
- Browser settings
Browsers offer many settings allowing users to express their choice in terms of cookies. Regardless of their purpose, you can authorize, block or delete cookies placed on your terminal by configuring your browser options. For the most common browsers, you will find indications via the following links:
- Exercise your rights:
In accordance with the legislation relating to the protection of personal data, you have the right to access, rectify, oppose, limit and delete personal data concerning you. You can exercise this right at any time by contacting the Data Protection Officer (DPO) by a signed letter containing your ID copy at the following postal address:
AQUALIFT, ZA de Mitry-Compans 13 rue Ernest Mercier 77290 COMPANS